What is it?
A guide for training health providers in the provision of youth-friendly health services. Developed by PSI with support from USAID, this resource contains:
- tips for planning and organizing a youth-friendly health services training,
- best practices in facilitation,
- sample agendas,
- range of activities that can be used in a youth-friendly health services training.
What you’ll find inside, for each activity:
- Time required
- Materials needed
- Specific notes to the facilitator
- Steps for implementing the activity
- Key learning and discussion points
How you can use it:
The key to running a successful youth-friendly health services workshop is preparing early and preparing well. This guide will set you on the right path. Before beginning your training, be sure to read the entire guide to understand how it is organized and what it contains.
EXPLORE THE SERIES
Check out the sidebar to explore another tool in this series.