Adolescents 360 (A360) launched in 2016 with the goal of increasing demand for, and voluntary uptake of modern contraception among girls aged 15-19 across Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Tanzania. In its four and a half years of design and implementation, A360 and its partners have pursued learning and reflection, to ensure the project contributes to learning and future practice.
- What are the A360 interventions?
- What are the insights that informed each of the interventions?
- How have the interventions evolved during the course of implementation?
- What has been the performance of the interventions?
- What lessons have been learned that might inform future implementation for ASRH?