With powerful global evidence demonstrating the risks to maternal and child health posed by too early and too frequent childbearing, and adolescent girls throughout Ethiopia, Tanzania and Nigeria left susceptive to unintended pregnancy, A360 saw an opportunity to reframe the contraceptive conversation – based on an understanding of girls’ dreams and life goals.
And after 4.5 years, we’ve seen the impact – our interventions have supported over 400,000 girls to voluntarily adopt a modern contraceptive method. We aren’t stopping here though.
With an emphasis on continuous project learning core to our programming, we’ve compiled a series of technical publications – contributing to the global evidence base on the importance of girl-centered programming and full of learnings ripe for replication.
- What are the A360 interventions?
- What are the insights that informed each of the interventions?
- How have the interventions evolved during the course of implementation?
- What has been the performance of the interventions?
- What lessons have been learned that might inform future implementation for ASRH?