What is it?
A blank worksheet template that helps you identify the info you need—that you already have and that you need to collect—to guide your decision-making for adaptive implementation.
How did we use it?
To make a plan for collecting needed data, based on evidence from implementation, by answering these questions:
- What questions do we want to ask routinely?
- What info or data will we use to answer them?
- How will we collect it?
- How frequently will we collect it?
- From where will we collect it?
- Who will collect it?
- Who will analyze it?
- Who will use this info for decision-making and generating adaptations?
- What tools do we need?
- What questions/considerations do we have about this information stream?
Consider using it to:
Get a taste for the kinds of tools we use to help teams plan to do adaptive implementation.